25 Random Things About Me
1. I hate being put on speaker phone. H-A-T-E it.
2. I don’t mind squishing spiders with my shoe but don’t ask me to squish an ant. Clearly they are too damn cute to kill. Spiders not so much.
3. I love my handwriting. There I said it.
4. I miss writing letters. You know the old-skool kind with an actual paper and pen.
5. I miss making mixed cassette tapes. It’s a lost art form.
6. After failing my driving test two times I finally got my licence at the age of 21 (third time’s a charm) after I promised the guy giving the test I would never parallel park. He’d be happy to know that I have kept my promise.
7. I love people watching.
8. I always have one song playing in my head at any given time – The Verve’s ‘Bittersweet Symphony’.
9. I tend to curse a lot. Even when I’m not mad. It’s just a thing.
10. I may have a slight addiction to shoes.
11. I am a drug store beauty product junkie. I am a marketer’s dream come true.
12. I’m pretty sure at times I was born in the wrong era. I’m all about the 50’s vintage.
13. When I drink red wine it makes my lips numb.
14. I can destroy a bag of salt ‘n vinegar chips in one sitting all by myself.
15. I still drink Baby Duck…on purpose.
16. I don’t get people who don’t like Nutella.
17. I am a firm believer that age is nothing but a number. And because of that I don’t act my age.
18. I am a snort-laugher. Don’t judge.
19. I still love the boy bands.
20. I had my hand on Donnie Wahlberg’s ass – twice.
21. I love freshly sharpened pencils. I could sharpen pencils all day long.
22. I love watching end of the world disaster movies – I may have a addiction to them.
23. I have watched enough zombie documentaries and read enough books that I fully believe that I am 99.9% prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse.
24. I love folding laundry. Just hate putting it away.
25. I am addicted to chapstick. But in my defence I get chapped lips a lot.